- Brooklyn Decker cut off her long blond locks on Saturday.
- Melanie Packer of Deep Roots Salon in Austin, Texas cut Decker’s hair into a cute bob.
- Decker also dyed her hair a rosy peach.
- In video shared to Instagram, Decker said she would be donating her hair.
- The model and wife of former tennis player Andy Roddick wore her hair in shorter bobs in 2011 and 2015.
Model Brooklyn Decker got a mini-makeover for the end of summer.
After telling her fans on Instagram she’s been thinking about cutting her hair, Decker finally chopped off her long locks Saturday into a short bob.
That’s not all. Decker also ditched her blonde hair for a rosier peach.
Instead of just getting it cut, Decker had some fun with it, sectioning off her long blonde hair into several ponytails. Each ponytail was then cut one at a time and placed in a pile, which Decker said would later be donated.
It’s not the first time the model and mom of two has chopped off all her hair. But it has been awhile.
„We were deciding between coloring it red or chopping it,“ Decker told People in 2015. „[My job] made my decision for me, as blonde would just be easier and we could always add extensions!“
This time around, she went for both.
For more great stories, head to INSIDER’s homepage.
Source: Business insider