- „It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia“ star Rob McElhenney, posted a picture of himself looking fit on Instagram as the show returned for its 13th season.
- It’s side-by-side with an older still from him looking much less put-together.
- He wrote about the intense, seven-month routine to get in shape — including hiring a personal trainer from „Magic Mike“ — and said FX paid for the whole thing.
- „I don’t know why everyone’s not doing this. It’s a super realistic lifestyle and an appropriate body image to compare oneself to,“ he said sarcastically.
- See his full comments below:
Look, it’s not that hard. All you need to do is lift weights six days a week, stop drinking alcohol, don’t eat anything after 7pm, don’t eat any carbs or sugar at all, in fact just don’t eat anything you like, get the personal trainer from Magic Mike, sleep nine hours a night, run three miles a day, and have a studio pay for the whole thing over a six to seven month span. I don’t know why everyone’s not doing this. It’s a super realistic lifestyle and an appropriate body image to compare oneself to. #hollywood
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Source: Business insider