- Niche ranked the most conservative colleges in America as part of its annual series of college rankings.
- Most of the top 25 are private Christian colleges.
- The South is the most represented region on the list.
The most conservative colleges in the country are mostly small, Christian-affiliated schools, although a few public schools make appearances near the top of the list, too.
It also may not come as a surprise that most of the schools in the top 25 are in the Southeast, the most conservative region in the United States. Utah, another conservative stronghold and headquarters of the Mormon Church, also has several entries on the list.
Niche based its rankings on surveys from students at each school, and factored in both the political leanings of the students and the survey-takers‘ impressions of the political leanings of the rest of the student body.
Read on to find out which school is the most conservative in America.
SEE ALSO: The 25 most liberal colleges in America
25. Grove City College — Grove City, Pennsylvania
Acceptance rate: 82%
SAT range: 1060-1325
24. Lee University — Cleveland, Tennessee
Acceptance rate: 87%
SAT range: 920-1180
23. Anderson University — Anderson, South Carolina
Acceptance rate: 54%
SAT range: 930-1145
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
Source: Business insider