- Lady Gaga plays struggling, insecure musician Ally in Bradley Cooper’s „A Star Is Born.“
- In an interview for CBS‘ „The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,“ the singer and actress said that Ally was „very different“ than she was when starting in her career.
- „When I was 19-years-old…I knew I had something to say, I wanted to say it…I was dragging my keyboard around New York City banging on everyone’s door, I was pretending to be my own manager to get gigs,“ she said. „I really believed in myself, but my character in this film, she’s not that way…she’s given up and doesn’t believe in herself.“
- „A Star Is Born“ is in theaters now.
- Watch the interview below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Source: Business insider