- „A Star Is Born“ star Lady Gaga weighed in on the Brett Kavanaugh and Dr. Christine Blasey Ford testimonies during an interview on CBS‘ „The Late Show With Stephen Colbert“ Thursday.
- „What I have seen on the news with this debate of Kavanaugh vs. Dr. Ford, it’s one of the most upsetting things I have ever witnessed,“ Gaga said of the news surrounding the US Supreme Court nominee.
- As a sexual assault survivor, Gaga explained how bodies and minds change after trauma so that people „can survive the pain.“
- She added about Ford: „She was brave enough to share it with the world to protect this country.“
- Watch the interview below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Source: Business insider