- Disney released the first teaser trailer for its live-action remake of „Aladdin“ during Thursday Night Football.
- The movie follows Aladdin (Mena Massoud), a penniless teen, who falls for the princess of Agrabah (Naomi Scott). His luck changes when he finds a magic lamp holding a magic genie (Will Smith) who grants him three wishes.
- You can take a look at the full cast here.
- Guy Ritchie („Sherlock Holmes“) will direct, while the movie’s original composer Alan Menken will return for the score with new recordings of original songs along with two new ones.
- The trailer shows glimpses of Aladdin heading to the Cave of Wonders, where he finds the genie’s lamp, Jafar, and his parrot, Iago.
- „Aladdin“ will be in theaters May 24, 2019. Watch the first teaser trailer below:
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
NOW WATCH: Why horseshoe crab blood is so expensive
Source: Business insider