- Vault, a career search engine, invited more than 400 organizations and their interns to participate in an internship survey.
- More than 13,000 current and past interns responded to Vault’s 2019 survey on best internships for compensation and benefits.
- Several internship programs overlapped categories. The Elliot Davis ENVISION summer internship experience is ranked No. 1 for compensation and benefits as well as the best accounting internship.
Salary, perks, and office culture are often amongst the top considerations for job seekers — and it’s no different for students and grads applying to internships.
Vault, a career search engine, invited more than 400 organizations to participate in its 2019 internship survey. More than 13,000 interns responded to Vault’s 2019 Best Internships for Compensation & Benefits survey, which ranked pay structure, subsidized expenses, office space, and perks.
On a scale of one to 10, with 10 being the highest, interns ranked their overall internship experiences in six categories: compensation and benefits, quality of life, interview process, career development, full-time employment prospects, and diversity. The ratings were then averaged to determine an overall score for each internship program.
The following list reflects the internship programs with the highest compensation and benefits ratings. Several internships also ranked near the top in other lists, so we included those details for context, too.
25. Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C. winter or summer internship
Wilkin & Guttenplan, P.C.’s winter or summer internship is also ranked on best accounting internships (No. 3), best internships for quality of life (No. 5), and best internships for diversity (No. 9).
24. BDO USA, LLP internship
The BDO USA, LLP internship also appears on the lists for best internships for employment prospects (No. 3), best accounting internships (No. 4), and best internships for diversity (No. 10).
23. CapTech Elevate internship
The CapTech elevate internship is also ranked amongst best consulting internships (No. 4), best internships for employment prospects (No. 10), and best internships for quality of life (No. 10).
See the rest of the story at Business Insider
Source: Business insider