- Ariana Grande released the highly-anticipated music video for her latest song, „Thank U, Next,“ which shares the same title as her upcoming album.
- It was inspired by female-led movies from the early 2000s, from „Legally Blonde“ and „13 Going on 30“ to „Bring It On“ and „Mean Girls.“
- The 25-year-old teamed up with several celebrities for the music video, including: Kris Jenner, „Victorious“ co-stars Elizabeth Gillies, Daniella Monet, and Matt Bennett, „Legally Blonde’s“ Jennifer Coolidge, „Mean Girls“ star Jonathan Bennett, YouTube star Colleen Ballinger, and singer Troye Sivan.
- The track, which immediately became a meme after it was released, mentions Grande’s exes and focuses on self-empowerment.
- Watch the music video below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Source: Business insider