- After months of waiting, Marvel has finally released the first trailer for the next „Avengers“ movie.
- The sequel, called „Endgame,“ will continue with Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), and more of the heroes trying to undo the devastating effects of the Thanos (Josh Brolin) snap in the last movie.
- Hawkeye, who wasn’t in „Infinity War,“ makes a quick appearance in the trailer.
- Tony Stark leaves a message for Pepper Potts as he’s stuck in space, and Captain America is shown crying.
- Watch until the end to see another surprise appearance.
- After gathering the Infinity stones, Thanos wiped out half the universe with the snap of his fingers. Black Panther, Spider-Man, and almost all of the „Guardians of the Galaxy“ have been wiped out.
- „Avengers 4“ will be in theaters May 3, 2019. We’re not sure why you’re still reading this. Watch the trailer now, below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Source: Business insider